Friday 30 March 2007

Walkin' Blog! 8-9 Days Walking

Day 8
Thursdiddlyursday.

One Tree Hill. For several hours.
I love you Franbott.

Greek & Roman. Spent it all pondering.
Ovid > Me though. At everything.
Fuckin' Ovid.

SO! WALK! It's 19:48, and it's raining but I'm gonna go now. DEDICATION.

Later loverz.

x

Back now, I'm soaked but I feel good. Except my ankles are really itchy and my socks are clinging to them. Once I put my pyjamas on and watch some more chad michael murray, I'll be fine again.
Yum yum yum.



Day 9

Today's walk features Sean O Duill. I beat him so bad. Bit of a daughter-father competition. Lovely.

When we left the house he was out of breath. For an old man, he's not too slow, but he definitely needs to walk more. It was nice to have someone to race a bit.

The day is young, I may still go on another walk.

14 DAYS til TOM's arrival. I am excited.

x

I love Demetri Martin and David O'Doherty.


Love them.

No comments: