Friday 23 March 2007

Walkin' Blog!

It's on bebo and it's going here.

"I can't think of anything more boring than a blog talking about walking"

Sean's wrong, so wrong. I'll show him.


I'm starting a big plan of Diet And Exercise, (without weight watchers, the meetings are so expensive and I can do this without them).

Day 1
This is exciting. Cathy's doing it with me. We went on a walk together this morning around Laurel Lodge.

Honks - 0
Whistles - 1
Train Whistles - 1
Crazy People talking to us - 0 (thank god)

On this circuit you get a lot of people honking and shouting at you, we need inspiration, so we're keeping track. The crazy people talking to you aren't as much fun as the 5 people crammed into their fiat punto slowing down and honking at you.

Weight watchers yoghurts are delicious. So are healthy living sandwiches and light crisps. Made for a fantastic lunch, I feel good.

Back Later
<3
x

No comments: