Friday 30 March 2007

Walkin' Blog! 5-7 Days Walking

Day 5
Monday.
College.
Train Home.
Walked around with liz a bit, talked about boys and how they can be lame.

Day 6
Woke up at 6.30, I neglected to eat for several hours. Not sure why.
Half of this day was amazing, Coffee Mill, Good Media Lecture, Messing with Bubbly Billy. Or Bobby Bubbles, don't remember.

And then there was playing in the playground with George, swinging so high, reaching the unreachable stars.

Walked with Cathy,
Crazy People Talking to us - 3
NEW RECORD!

I'll leave it a that.

Good night.


Day 7
Wednesday
Did my walk to Russell Brands podcast.
Worst Idea Ever. Just kept laughing, people thought I was insane.

Several hours of One Tree Hill watching.
Then I drew a picture of a tree on a hill.




I love my craptacular artwork.

No comments: